What Are PopSockets? PopSockets are expanding grips and stands that attach to most phones, tablets, and cases. Add a single PopSocket, or a pair of PopSockets, to the back of almost any mobile device to transform its capabilities. PopSockets "pop" whenever users need a grip, a stand, an ear bud-management system, or just something to play with. Remove a PopSocket by pulling slowly on the base; users can reposition and reattach time and time again. They will always have the exact grip or stand users need.
PopSockets not only make terrific phone grips and phone stands, they also make holding tablets and e-readers more comfortable and secure. Whether users place PopSockets on a Nintendo 3DS for gaming, GoPro for a supplemental grip in the water, or on a bedroom mirror to hang jewelry, the possibilities are endless. If users attach two PopSockets to a device they now have a convenient ear bud-management system. Simply wrap the cord around the two PopSockets, and voila! No more tangle mess to deal with.
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of a device.
- Secure grip for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype.
- Allows a user's hand to relax while securely holding a phone - never drop the phone again from lost grip.
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone).